Bring success to your organization through personal insights and facilitated culture change.
What is DiSC?
DiSC is a series of assessments, profiles, reports and kits that are designed to reinvent and optimize existing workplaces. The term “DiSC” is a very simple—and memorable—model made up of four basic styles: D (dominance) , i (influence) , S (steadiness) and C (conscientiousness). Everyone is a blend of all four DiSC styles, which is identified each person’s unique behavioral profile. Once you assess these differences and harness the value, you’ll have better workplace communication and healthier organizations.
Why Use DiSC?
- Provides a common language to help teams understand one another and work better together
- Acts as a springboard for conversation and team building
- Improves employee and workplace communication
- Helps you to understand people with different perspectives
- Reduces conflict and avoids misunderstandings